For those of you who reside in Las Vegas, but love to pack up the RV and journey the road to experience the heartfelt and humbling sights of mother earth, it would be wise to get RV insurance. If you have your auto insurance company covering your RV, you need to know that auto insurance companies often times can’t provide the necessary coverage required to completely protect a RV. Consider looking into RV Insurance in Las Vegas by contacting us at (702) 251-4949 or visit us online: Quoteguy.net
What will comprehensive RV insurance will cover?
1. Coverage of Property: You can get RV insurance coverage to protect your belongings and personal items, something that auto insurance policies sometimes do not cover. Some RV insurance companies will provide up to $3000 of coverage for your property.
2. Auto and RV in one simple package: What auto insurance companies fail to provide are automobile and RV insurance package deals. With RV Insurance companies, some companies will put both your automobile and RV under one policy, making it easier, more comprehensive, and it can actually save you money.
[gn_spoiler title=”Continue Reading:” open=”0″ style=”2″]3. Professional RV claim adjusters: If you had auto insurance for your RV and something were to happen to your RV, you will eventually be contacted by an insurance claims adjuster. The adjuster will inspect the damage of your RV and give you a summary of the estimated cost for repair. However, auto insurance companies don’t often employ claim adjusters who are knowledgeable in RV repair. RV Insurance companies employ professionals who know what there is to know about RV’s and so you can be sure that any repairs will be sufficient and effective.
4. Full Coverage: The RV Insurance Las Vegas RV owners often purchase often provides coverage policies that will protect your entire RV. Auto insurance companies don’t do that and if they do, they usually provide only a year of coverage. If your RV is a total loss or if it happens to be stolen, RV Insurance will provide you with a replacement RV.
5. Provides emergency coverage: If you’re RV is in an accident, a wreck, or stolen, RV insurance will help you with food, shelter and even help to provide you with a way home in case you are out on the road. The best part is that emergency coverage from RV Insurance is provided with no additional costs to you.
6. Homeowners Insurance: The RV Insurance Las Vegas RV owners purchase also provides coverage that is much like how homeowners insurance protects your personal belongings.
7. Not using it? Don’t lose it: Money that is. In times when you are not using your RV, RV Insurance coverage will drop your rates to as low as 50% during your “Storage seasons.”
8. Additional aftermarket parts coverage: For anything you buy your RV, antennas, exterior decorations, etc, RV Insurance will cover all the aftermarket parts purchased for your RV. Just be sure to keep the receipt.
9. Trailer hitch protection: RV Insurance even covers the trailer hitch and the entire hitch assembly. If you are hauling along a vehicle with your RV, the trailer your vehicle on is also covered by RV Insurance.[/gn_spoiler]